01 Ott Zobele Holding S.p.A.
SETTORE: Consumer Goods
SERVIZI E/O PRODOTTI FORNITI: Pest control – Healtcare – Air freshening
FATTURATO: 337 milioni di Euro
SOLUZIONE SAP® IMPLEMENTATA: SAP BAIO – SAP NETWEAVER – SAP BI
PARTNER: FORE Srl
SFIDE E OPPORTUNITÀ
Zobele Group operates as a “one-stop-shop”, offering customers global solutions and services covering the entire value chain from product innovation and development to manufacturing and delivery. In more than 90 years, Zobele Group has grown its business and increased profits through its wide range of products, long-standing customer relationships, strong product innovation and development capabilities and its global industrial footprint. Zobele Group is headquartered in Italy (Trento), operates manufacturing plants in six countries (Mexico, China, Italy, Bulgaria, Brazil and India), has design and development centres in five countries (Italy, Spain, Mexico, China and Bulgaria) and has innovation centres in Spain and Singapore. As of December 31, 2012, Zobele Group had 5.012 employees worldwide.
ZOBELE GROUP entire team is fully engaged in his Vision and Mission: “to be the preferred global business partner for innovative and cost-effective solutions for the market-leading brands in home, health and personal care”.
PERCHÉ SAP E GPA
– Customer experience improved
– Rich functionality and support of global business processes
– Market Proven product safety
– Support for local languages, local legal compliance, and business logic
– Performing and cost effective Application & System Management Service
– Ability to determine what features and functions to implement to exactly fulfill the ZOBELE GROUP requirements.
PUNTI CHIAVE ED IMPLEMENTAZIONE
– Involvement of users and process and data owners
– Focus on standard business processes
– Integration with Microsoft legacy applications.
– Higher employee efficiency
– Lower possibility of error thanks to access to real-time information
– Ability to store records necessary for company’s future reference
– Enabled anticipated reduction in total cost of ownership
– Gained flexibility.